Are you up to a challenge?
If you answered ‘YES’ to both questions, then the UFO Challenge is for you!
Quilts from the Bluffs will be facilitating this challenge during 2014. Here is what you need to know to get started.
· If you have not LIKEed the group’s FaceBook page, do so now. (If you do not wish to join the FaceBook community, you can still join the challenge through email. It is just more fun to have the community to share your progress with others. This is absolutely up to you!)
· We will also have a private Group on FaceBook called UFO Challenge. This is a closed group so you will need to be approved. Once you are approved, you will be able to post photos and posts keeping everyone current with your progress. (More on this later.)
· Here’s the fun part…what projects do you want to commit to finishing next year?
Start a list of your projects. How many you put on the list is up to you. What do YOU want to complete during the year? Everyone is different so don’t feel any pressure to do as many as someone else. Go at your own pace. The goal is to have a plan and feeling good at the end of the year when you have successfully finished all items on your list!!!
1. The name of the project that describes it clearly (Christmas Wreath Twister wall-hanging, Turning Twenty in bright fabric, etc.)
2. Current state of the project (Need to bind, cut out but not pieced, top done/needs to be quilted, etc.)
· When you are done with your list, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with UFO Challenge in the subject line. Lists will be due by December 31, 2013.
In December, 2014 (probably on quilt day) we will see how your year went. We have never done this before so we will be learning as we go.
I hope you will join us for a fun and productive year.
Email email@example.com with any questions or with your list of projects.