Monday, August 6, 2012

August 2012 Quilt Day Reminder

I just got back from a wonderful vacation in Montana!  I hope you have found time to get away and get that needed break from our everyday life.  I love summer!


Glacier National Park

Sunset from my parent's front porch.

Flathead Cherries!!

Yellowstone National Park - Saw lots of Bison!!



I also love quilt days!!  Quilts from the Bluffs will be meeting this Saturday, August 11, from 10:00 - 4:00 at First Christian Church, Council Bluffs, IA on Hwy 92.  We are still working on the Eclectic Fever quilts and hope to get them to the finish line this week.  Grab your sewing machine and a friend and come quilt with us!


Quilt Retreat
This is the last week you can register for the annual quilt retreat.  All unpaid balances are also due.  If you need to know what your balance is, please reply to this email and I will send the amount to you.

I have attached the quilt retreat packet with additional information about the quilt retreat for those who are attending.  If you cannot access this file and need a hard copy of it, please let me know.  I do not want to print out copies unless I need to due to its size.


October Quilt Day
Make sure you change your calendar for the October quilt day to October 20 (NOT October 13.)  


Hope to see you Saturday!!!

--
Quilts from the Bluffs
A ministry of First Christian Church, Council Bluffs

Quilts from the Bluffs Blog:

Join us on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment