Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Challenge - CATCH UP

This is the year we will catch up on our quilts...really...it is!!  That is the goal I am setting forth to the group.  I would like to have no more than 25 unfinished quilts at any given time.  That means we need to not only finish the quilts we start this year but also finish at least 75 more.  I calculate we have around 100 quilt tops ready to finish at this time.  I will get a more accurate count later and post.

So, who is up for the challenge?

My personal goal is to quilt 150 quilts on the longarm this year for the group.  I have 6 done so far.  That's a mere 144 more to go.

How can you help?

  • Take quilts home to finish.
  • Work on finishing quilts on quilt days instead of new tops.
  • Do you have a shortarm/longarm?  Can you commit to certain number of quilts to finish each month?  Even 1 or 2 will get us closer to the goal.

I will try to give a monthly status update on how many quilts we have delivered, have on hand completed, and tops that still need to be finished.  If we keep this in our focus, maybe together we can succeed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment